99% Purity PAC Polyaluminium Chloride with ISO Certification
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $180 / Ton|
1) Spray dry type, lower water insolubles
2) Appearance: Light yellow powder
3) Al2O3: 30% (min. )
4) Basicity: 50.0% ~ 90.0%
5) Insolubles: 1.0% (max. )
6) pH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0
7) SO42-: 3.5% (max. )
8) Used for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
Poly aluminium chloride (PAC) is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecula weight, and superior coagulating effect.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Properties
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC )Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag. Or kraft pape bag
|Water insoluble% ≤||0.3||1.0||1.5|
|PH(1% water solution)||3.5-5.0||3.5-5.0||3.5-5.0|
|cadmium (Cd)% ≤||0.0002|
|mercury (Hg)% ≤||0.00001|
|chromium (Cr)% ≤||0.0005|
1) river water, lake water and underground water
2) industry water and industry recycling water.
4) coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5) waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
7) Cement Solidifying, and moulding.
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
9) Catalyzer carrier
10) Paper-making glue