8% Kmno4 Potassium Permanganate Ball for Engineered Gas Removal
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $796 / Ton|
1. ISO 9001: 2008
2. Size: 1-2mm 2-4mm 3-5mm 5-8mm 8-10mm 12-16mm
3. AL2O3: 93%
Usage:adsorption S02, CL, NX, N/NH3, H2S, NO2/NOhydrogen sulfide gas, etc
Potassium permanganate activated alumina is a common chemical adsorption materials, advanced new environmental catalyst.
It is the use of potassium permanganate strong oxidizing, will be in the air the harmful gas oxidative decomposition, in order to achieve the purpose of purifying.The harmful gas of sulfur oxide (SO2), armor, acetaldehyde, nitric oxide,hydrogen sulfide and low concentration of organic acids, aldehydes and have high removal efficiency.
Activated alumina ball Application:
1. Drying of organic liquids such as LPG, propylene, butene, steam cracked liquids, gasoline and fluorinated hydrocarbons, aromatic solvents
2. Drying of industrial gases including steam cracked gases, catalytic reforming recycle gas, synthesis gas, methyl chloride, LNG, etc.
3. Drying of natural gases such as hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide
4. Purification of gases and liquids (removal of metallic traces, BF3, TBC, HCl, HF)
5. Catalyst for claus conversion in sub dew point processes
6. Industrial air drying (including instrumental air, supersonic wind tunnel, compressed air, heated and heatless air)
7. Fluoride and arsenic remove from water
8. Tower packaging
|Al 2 O 3||%≥||93||93||93|
|Gravity-surface area||m 2 /g≥||300||300||300|
|Cavity volume||cm 3 /g≥||0.40||0.40||0.40|